Join one of the largest Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO) in the nation.
体育网站投注You’ll be part of a dental network that’s committed to providing high-quality, affordable dental care for our members. We forge strong relationships with our providers—and encourage you and your patients to do the same.
体育网站投注We want to make it as easy as possible for you to provide services to our members. That’s why we help you every step of the way. You’ll receive the support needed to get quick answers and resolve any issues that may come up.
Benefits of becoming a provider
- Publication in our online and printed directories
- High-quality, highly vetted provider membership
- Dedicated Provider Relations department
- Competitive compensation program
- Automatically a member of 2 networks
- Online resources, including eligibility and benefit verification
- Access to discounted products and services
When you become one of our providers, you’re automatically part of 2 networks:
Principal Plan Dental Network
- Serves over 2 million members nationwide with dental insurance from Principal and other companies that use our network, including Ameritas, Dental Select, and United Concordia. That means dental members affiliated with those companies have in-network access to your services. Companies include Ameritas, Standard, Reliance Standard, Physician's Mutual, Dental Select, United Concordia, Highmark Companies, First Priority Life, and First Priority Health.
Principal Dental Access Network*
- Serves members with New Dental Choice, a dental discount plan from First Dental Health, a rentsistemas.company. Members pay you directly based on your current PPO fee schedule. Think of this network as a way to attract patients without dental insurance.