Principal® recognizes value in doing business with diverse suppliers. We strive to include diverse suppliers in all bidding opportunities and seek partners that contribute to our strategic business objectives and financial performance.
体育网站投注To be considered as a supplier for Principal under Supplier Diversity, your company:
- Must be at least 51% owned, controlled and operated by a diverse business owner.
- Groups eligible for participation are:
- Hispanic Americans
- Asian or Pacific Island Americans
- Native Americans/Alaskan Natives
- Asian-Indian Americans
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual or Transgender Individuals
- Disability-Owned Business
- Must be certified by one or more of the following organizations:
- (USBLN DSDP)
- Validation is accepted for Veteran businesses only
- Other federal, state or local government agencies
- Must be located within the United States, its territories or possessions.
体育网站投注Note: All diverse suppliers are subject to the same requirements as non-diverse suppliers.