Supporting our communities
Throughout our history, Principal® has sponsored a wide range of organizations, projects, events and programs in our hometown of Des Moines, Iowa.
Sponsorships are just one of the ways we give back to our communities and create strategic connections with our customers in the places and causes that matter to their lives.
Interested in a sponsorship?
Principal limits our sponsorship efforts to those that help improve the quality of life in communities where our employees live and work.
We generally do not 体育网站投注engage in sponsorships with:
- Amateur athletes or athletic organizations
- Courtesy or goodwill advertising in publications
- Fraternal organizations (police, fire associations)
- Hospital or health care facility fund-raising events
- Individual K-12 schools
- Organizations, projects or programs entirely or mainly outside the U.S.
- Political parties, campaigns or candidates, partisan political organizations
- Sectarian, religious and denominational organizations
- Social organizations
- Tax-supported city, county or state organizations
- Other events or activities that are incompatible with our company image
Ready to submit a request?
If your organization, event or program supports the business objectives and sponsorship parameters described above, please prepare your sponsorship request in a one-page document, including:
- A description of the proposed sponsorship—location, audience, scope, objectives and other sponsors involved
- An explanation of how the sponsorship matches the business objectives described above
- The cost of the proposed sponsorship
Do not send large proposal files with your initial request. 体育网站投注We will follow up with you to request additional information if the opportunity is of interest to us.
You may submit your one-page sponsorship request for Central Iowa or locally based programs and events by email as follows:
Chris Riedel-King, Sponsorships, Asst. Director